A Windows update may cause an error in Windows 7 that looks something like this:No FontFamily element found in FontFamilyCollection that matches current OS or greater:Windows7SP1
The workaround is to uninstall KB4055532 until Microsoft releases a fix for it. The FontFamily error also appears as KB4055002, so uninstall this also.
To uninstall an update, go to Control Program – Programs – Programs and Features – Installed Updates. Find the affected updates. Right-click – Uninstall.
MadgeTech 4: When logging in real-time, data uploads to the Datasets folder automatically. After starting a logger, a real-time graph opens by default.
To open a closed real-time graph, go to the Datasets folder, search for the desired dataset by Device ID or Start time, and double-click the dataset to generate a new graph report for that dataset.
If the datapoints fall outside the graph scale, right click the graph and select Fit to View (or select it from the Report toolbar) to re-scale the graph.
The standard method of saving reports is to save to the MadgeTech 4 internal File Database:
- Open a dataset as a Graph, Data Table, or Statistics report
- Go to File – Save
- Select a Report folder or subfolder within the File Database as the save location
To save reports as individual files outside of the software, which can be shared, use the following method:
- Originating PC opens a dataset as a Graph, Data Table, or Statistics report
- Go to File – Save To – File to save in the MadgeTech File Format (.mtff/.mtffs)
- Save the file or send the file as an email attachment
- Viewing PC receives the file and saves to PC
- In the MadgeTech 4 software, go to File – Open
- To save a report, go to File – Save
- To save a report and a dataset (raw data) to File Database, go to File – Save To – File Database. (Saving in this manner saves the original data previously downloaded on a different PC)
To share files in MadgeTech 4 Secure Software, all PC’s require a Secure Software license. Please contact [email protected] to purchase additional software licenses.