Do you have talent and a great work ethic? We would like to hear from you!
MadgeTech continues to grow and with that new opportunities are created along the way. If you are looking for a thriving technology-driven environment and wish to build a career, contact us today.
Post Date: November 10th, 20209-18-2020
Position Summary The Assembler performs a variety of tasks including assembly of various components using hand tools and air tools to measure equipment to ensure that specifications are met.Tasks
- Quick learner, able to grasp concepts by looking at drawings, assemblies or written instructions
- Assemble mechanical systems, print labels and install components per Bill of Materials
- Operate laser engraving machine
- Identify shortages in production and react immediately
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Stage orders for shipment
- Mark and tag bad product so that inventory can be adjusted
- Performing other duties as assigned by leadership
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Experience in production environment necessary
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to effectively apply analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time managing skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Please email your resume to [email protected]