I’m having trouble with my Interface cable (IFC200, IFC202, IFC300, IFC400).
Please follow the steps below to install the USB drivers:
- Your interface cable (for example, IFC200, IFC300, IFC400, RFC1000) should be unplugged.
- Download the latest USB drivers https://www.madgetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/USB_Drivers_w_64.zip Save this in a location that is easy to find such as your desktop.
- Locate the “USB_Drivers_w_64.zip” file that you just downloaded. Right-click the file and select Extract all and follow the prompts to extract the contents of the zip file to a folder.
- Open the new folder that you extracted (the folder will also be called USB-Drivers_w_64 but will not have a zip icon) and open it. Double-click “PreInstaller” to run the USB driver installer. Let it scan your computer and install the new drivers.
- Once it is successful you may plug your IFC back in (preferably to a different USB port than before) and wait for the blue light to come on.
- Launch the Software.
- Plug in your data logger.
MadgeTech has an interface FAQ to help customers troubleshoot.