Made in the USA

Skip to Main Content »

Data Loggers for Alternative Energy Applications

Data Loggers

Alternative Energy Monitoring

MadgeTech data loggers can be used to monitor and record parameters in alternative energy production and usage studies. The alternative energy product line includes devices for pressure, temperature, current voltage, pulse, event, state and motion. They are commonly used in applications such as utility usage studies, energy audits, testing and verification, building studies and in energy production processes.

Applications

Recent Posts

View All

From medical applications to manufacturing, and sterilization to shipping, data loggers offer the perfect solution for industries whose bottom line relies on the stability of the environment around them. MadgeTech offers a wide variety of data loggers to continuously monitor, measure and record the physical parameters that can either make or break the quality and safety of a product.

With so many options available, picking the right data logger can seem like a daunting task. However, with MadgeTech's help, the process is simplified. Here are five simple tips to make the process of choosing the right data logger a little easier.

Read More

Filling up at the gas pump may become a thing of the past. Norway is considering a plan to begin pushing gas-powered cars off the roads by 2025. Today, electric cars already make up 24% of vehicles on the streets of Norway, the highest percentage in the world.

Though the bill is still in the works, reports are that a tentative deal has been reached to ban the sale of cars that run off of fossil fuels. If passed, the ban would immediately affect private cars, buses and smaller box trucks, with electric tractor-trailers gradually being phased into service. The goal is to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by the year 2030. By then, Norway hopes 75% of long-distance buses and 50% of trucks will be zero-emission vehicles.

Read More

The second largest subway system in Latin America will soon have new bragging rights. With five lines and more than 100 stations, this subway system in Chile's capital, Santiago, will soon run mainly upon renewable energy sources.

Last week, the President of Chile announced that the power used to operate Metro de Santiago will be 42% solar energy and 18% wind power. Together, the two projects will meet 60% of the metro's electricity demand for powering trains, lighting stations, etc. That's the equivalent of powering 104,000 households, and will reduce about 130,000 tons of CO2 emissions a year.

Read More

Help is on the way for people across rural Africa living without electricity with no access to safe drinking water.

CNN reports that there are 625 million Africans who go day-to-day without power or internet services, and 39% of them struggle to get their hands on clean water. Thanks to solar energy there's a new machine being tested that could take them to the heart of the 21st century.

Read More

Items 1 to 12 of 14 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2

Grid  List 

Set Descending Direction

Items 1 to 12 of 14 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2

Grid  List 

Set Descending Direction